Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Enduring Value of Signage

First, let me introduce myself-
I have been working in the sign industry for close to five years now. While finishing up school at UNT after a transfer from Arizona State, I happened upon an opportunity to do what I love for a living. That being graphic design. I have been a visual artist since I was born, and being the son, nephew and grandson of marketers, graphic design seemed like a natural niche' for me. Here's some of my work: www.nicksaia.com


Fast forward five years and I have learned quite a bit about this industry. One of the most rewarding things about my job is when a client comes back bragging about actual results from the work we've done. Whether it be a car wrap, window or wall graphic, tradeshow display or a banner you would be amazed how many people can be affected/swayed by this form of communication. I recently read an article boasting the importance of signage.


"When consumers were asked to rate the perceived usefulness of various media, only television ranked higher than signage as the most useful source of new product information" http://www.uc.edu/news/NR.aspx?id=14348


What's amazing to me is the fact that signage is one of the oldest forms of marketing. It has withstood the test of time and will continue being a huge and important part of marketing for years to come. Ensuring clients will keep coming back to me with success stories in the future.


So, come by our new location and we can direct more eyes to your product. I would love to meet you.


Nick Saia
Head of Production/Graphic Arts
Higher Power Signs Inc.
(214) 585-0050

No comments:

Post a Comment